53 minutes ago
SKYWAY INVEST GROUP NZ ( @swignz )
1) Speed — up to 150 km per hour
2) Capacity of rolling stock: passengers — up to 500 people; freight — up to 100 tons.
3) Declivity (downward slope) — up to 10%, at special design — up to 30%.
4) Haul distance — up to 10,000 km.
5) Volume of high-speed intercity transportation: passengers — up to 1 million passengers per day; freight — up to 100 thousand tons per day.
6) Estimated value of city high-speed track, without the cost of rolling stock, passenger stations, terminals and infrastructure is from $3 million per km.
7) The cost of high-speed transportation is five times lower for passengers than transportation by existing high-speed railway, magnetic cushion trains and aircrafts
Tag your friends